Friday, November 30, 2007

More Weird Facts About Me

A friend of mine asked me to tell more about myself. It took me quite a few months to reply the mail. This is weird. Why in the world I could not write anything despite the fact that I do love to write? I mean, the English Unit of my school asks the students to write journals and submit them to the teachers. And I’m the only one (I think) in my class who writes more than what we have been told to write. I write anything about school, my life in hostel, my family, my pets, my nephews, EVERYTHING. And now I can’t write simple things about me, myself, and I????

After giving it some thought, I came up with a simple explanation – I don’t know myself anymore, and I need help immediately. Argh!!!! This is pathetic, I know. But I’m not the one who should be completely blamed of. I said so because I was just too busy with school and activities at school, and busy to fit myself in the school community that I don't do things that I enjoy very much anymore.

I really miss myself. That's why I'm using this holiday to be with me, myself and I again. Yay ME! (hey, I sounds like Kuzco!) I tried to recall ‘the Me’ in the past by browsing my photo albums and my writings and I found out that I used to enjoy spending most of my time indoor with my computer, chess, books or anime. But I also enjoy outdoor activities, close to nature. And it's great to be able to do all of this during this holiday.

Today (or should I say yesterday since it’s already 1.30 a.m in the morning) I enjoyed myself once again when I went to Kampung Pasir, where a friend lives. It was nothing much really but I like the journey across the busy and diverging roads which are full of cars and heavy vehicles. Everything moves so fast. This is so me again. I can’t find these back at my school. Things get better since two other friends were there with me too. We get to exercise and use our muscles to cycle up the hill, and it wasn’t easy after I lead quite a slow an inactive life at hostel.

Well, not too inactive actually since sometimes I manage to jog with my beloved warden. She doesn’t mind taking my friends and me to the Maxwell Hill or the Lake Garden. That reminds me that I have never been able to reach the top of Maxwell Hill due to packed time. This is quite a loss to me, what am I doing by entering the chess competition???

Enough of babbling, it’s good to write something again in this blog after focusing so much on my study and SPM. Got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment